Technical Support Engineer 2
We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The Technical Solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers via multi-channel technical support, demos, and presentations. You’ll be joining a team and company where you will be challenged, but also will immediately witness your contributions to Datadog.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Engage with customers via multiple channels (ticketing system, live chat, and screensharing tools) to identify and resolve technical support requests while continuing to educate our clients on the use of the platform
- Reproduce technical issues and dive into Datadog’s 400+ integrations
- Become demo certified and lead a three-pillar demo to customers
- Participate in product conversations with internal teams based on feedback from client interactions
- Train as a highly knowledgeable specialist in one or more Datadog product area(s)
- Work from a Datadog office 3 - 5 days per week
Who You Are:
- Experienced in multi-channel technical support at a SaaS company (2+ years of related experience)
- Experienced using Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, or similar software
- An engineer with previous technical troubleshooting and/or programming experience
- Self-motivated, detail-attentive, and have a desire for continuous learning
- A critical thinker who defaults to a client-centric approach
- An effective written and verbal communicator
- A tinkerer with some programming experience and a basic knowledge of Linux
- Able to work a rotating schedule that requires weekend availability
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive global benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.