GTM Strategy & Operations Senior Associate
Boston, Massachusetts, USA; New York, New York, USA
The GTM Strategy & Operations Senior Associate will join a global team driving Datadog’s next phase of growth. We’re interdisciplinary thinkers leveraging diverse business backgrounds in management consulting, investment banking, business development, and tech to accelerate Datadog’s global growth. We work directly with Datadog’s most senior leaders to set strategy, improve efficiency across the business, support data-driven decision-making, own complex operations, and more.
In this role, you will serve as the strategic partner for our Enterprise segment in the Americas region, identifying opportunities for revenue growth & sales force effectiveness, spearheading strategic initiatives across our go-to-market teams, and driving critical annual planning activities. This role offers the chance to make an immediate and significant impact as we continue to expand our Americas footprint.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them
What You'll Do:
- Act as a primary point of contact for a range of strategic and operational questions facing our Enterprise leadership in the Americas. Drive thinking in key business areas as a trusted advisor to leadership.
- Work with the broader GTM team to drive growth and efficiency for our Americas Enterprise sales team through both short-term and long-term initiatives; pilot regional projects and assist in global scaling.
- Design, launch, and lead transformation programs and deliver improvements to our regional strategy and operating model; work hand-in-hand with sales to drive success of outcomes and progress reporting to leadership.
- Set up and own critical operations across the region (e.g. quarterly business reviews, forecasting, pipeline and opportunity management, and performance reporting).
- Take a hands on approach to problem solving, continuously pivoting from big-picture strategic planning to tactical execution and not shying away from getting deep into the weeds.
- Independently take action to bring your ideas to fruition, designing, launching, and leading global programs. Align relevant stakeholders across multiple departments in the company to drive projects to completion.
- Wear many hats: partner with senior stakeholders in sales, channels & alliances, marketing, customer success, and more on key strategic and operational priorities.
Who You Are:
- At least 3-5 years in GTM strategy, management consulting, investment banking / equity research, or equivalent, with 2+ of those years in a GTM Strategy and Operations role or similar.
- Strong sense of ownership: will own and measure outcomes along with sales, marketing, channel & alliances, customer success etc.
- Strong analytical problem solving abilities: can model any operational question with high attention to detail.
- Proven ability to proactively develop actionable recommendations and process improvements from qualitative and quantitative data.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Experience presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Equally comfortable with the big picture and with the details.
- Experience with BI Tools (Tableau, Metabase, etc) and Salesforce or a willingness to learn.
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Continuous training and career growth
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive US benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
- Experience working in SaaS or high-tech company
- Prior work with GTM functions / growth strategy initiatives
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $124,000 to $165,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.