Field Marketing Manager
Datadog is seeking a Field Marketing Manager in Brazil for the Americas Field Marketing team. This role reports into the Group Manager, Field Marketing AMER who is based in New York.
You are ready to apply your Field Marketing experience in Enterprise tech marketing to a high-growth global company. Your strategic mindset revolves around pipeline development, focusing on how field channels contribute to the global field marketing strategy to yield high-quality leads with conversion rates surpassing industry standards. Collaboration is your forte, as you enjoy working with sales and cross-functional teams to understand colleagues' objectives, KPIs and insights.
Your keen attention to detail aligns with your commitment to deepening market knowledge, enabling you to partner with the Brazil sales team to exceed pipeline goals in a high growth region.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of our product, market positioning, and buyer personas.
- Sales, operations, and adjacent marketing teams will be your key allies. You will partner closely with a territory specific sales team, which the field marketing manager will share an account list with. You understand the sales cycle and know what data points you need to craft field engagements that deliver the right leads at the right time. Strategic planning with clear KPIs, goals, forecasts, workflows, and enablement plans are your go-to tools for delivering on pipeline goals.
- Liaison between the field sales teams and the marketing org. Playing a key role in keeping the teams informed on the full marketing strategy, their resources, and analysis on what is driving buyer interest in the region.
- Work with demand generation teams based in the US to regionalize content and optimize messaging for landing pages, email marketing for audience acquisition to events like Datadog Live, and drive engagement for digital campaigns.
- Utilize your knowledge of field channels to optimize the regional field marketing strategy and evaluate the success of each program to help inform future plans and roadmaps.
- Use your solution-oriented approach and outstanding organizational skills to meet deadlines while balancing multiple projects, business partners, and priorities.
- Proactively partner with the partner and sponsored event marketing teams, forging strong alliances to enhance existing programs. Integrate their events seamlessly into the overall field marketing strategy, aiming to maximize the ROI on current marketing expenditures.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and with external partners to oversee end-to-end program management. This includes crafting multi-touch engagement plans, sourcing locations/venue/vendors with the internal procurement team, managing budgets, coordinating production, AV, gifting, speakers, graphics, brand elements, agenda building, 1:1 meetings, lead management, internal enablement, logistics, post-event lead workflow, and collaboration with marketing and sales. The role will be heavily focused on events.
Who You Are:
- Solution-oriented, highly motivated and proactive self-starter who works well as both team manager and individual contributor.
- Stellar communication and relationship building skills that help you connect with a range of people, from entry-level employees to the C-suite.
- Apply a growth mindset towards our business, function and your development.
- Thrive on data and engage with systems to collect, analyze and share data relative to your programs for pipeline planning.
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to follow through, and capable of meeting deadlines while balancing multiple projects and priorities
- 7+ years of relevant field marketing experience in B2B SaaS marketing to the enterprise.
- Exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce), Google Suite, project management and sales enablement workflows.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.