Senior Product Manager - AAA
New York, New York, USA
As a Product Manager for AAA (Accounts, Access, Authentication), you will build key enterprise platform capabilities: driving team collaboration, enabling granular access controls, providing a global platform for identity and self-service admin management.
You will engage directly with customers to gather their requirements, and collaborate with Product Managers and Engineering Leaders from multiple internal teams to augment the shared capabilities of our 20+ product suite. At the intersection of observability, identity and access management, our platform features are used by all Datadog users across our product suite.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Conceive and execute an ambitious product roadmap to offer simple solutions for end-users solving complex admin challenges
- Immerse yourself in everything monitoring (theory, applications, best practices) and pour your expertise and ideas back into building a great product
- Partner with customers and understand our users (software developers, ops engineers and admins) deeply; design solutions they find intuitive and delightful
- Scope, spec, and design new features, working with a cross-functional team of product managers, product designers, engineers, and analysts to solve challenges for the most complex organizations
- Work with marketing and customer success teams to evangelize new features and services that are easy to use and understand
- Independently research the market and competition
Who You Are:
- You have domain knowledge of observability, identity or access management
- You have a proven track record as a product manager, ideally at a SaaS B2B company
- You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus.
- Located in NYC or Paris
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We know not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global Spring Health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
Competitive global benefits Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $187,000 to $240,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.