Product Manager II - Serverless
New York, New York, USA
As the Product Manager for Serverless, you will be responsible for creating and executing the plan to launch workflow-driven, end-to-end user experience and help our customers instrument their Serverless Monitoring solution.
You will also have the end-to-end ownership, from product brief to launch to adoption tracking, of individual features within Serverless Monitoring, and you will work with customers, engineers, and marketing managers to launch these features. You will support multiple enablement and go-to-market initiatives within Serverless Monitoring.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You'll Do:
- Research for new serverless technologies, their adoption and define the priorities. Own the Serverless user experience end-to-end including creating a plan for improving the experience, building roadmaps, writing product briefs, working with the Design and Engineering teams, and launching features
- Work backwards from customers on recommendations for new features and enhancements to Serverless in-app experience
- Work with the Cloud partnership Product lead on building a strong collaboration with the cloud vendor and defining the serverless solution for those technologies.
Who You Are:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of Product Management experience or equivalent technical experience, ideally at a SaaS company
- You have a strong technical background and/or sense of the day in the life of an engineer shipping, maintaining, or securing a distributed cloud application
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are customer-obsessed with a high quality standard for the product to be delivered with a strong inclination towards taking initiative.
- You provide data-driven and feedback-based recommendations
- You have prior technical experience with serverless, containers, Kubernetes, or micro services
- You are based in New York or Boston, or are willing to relocate before starting the job.
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We know not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you're passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global Spring Health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $149,000 - $190,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.