Recruiting Manager, APJ
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing company and a market leader to make an impact by leading an ace recruiting team. This role will lead a team of recruiters and sourcers, drive full cycle recruiting across APJ for sales, technical solutions and other business functions, and act as an advisor and trusted resource to org leaders, hiring managers and the interview team. In this role, you will be the lead and point person partnering closely with stakeholders across APJ to hire the best talent and lead the team towards growth.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Forecast hiring targets, set goals, while coaching and leading your team to achieve annual hiring goals
- Be a strategic partner to senior org leaders in the region and globally with a data driven approach to solve challenges.
- Design and implement recruiting strategies that lead to consistently meeting hiring targets across the region with a nuanced approach to each market.
- Drive DEI centric approach to hiring in alignment with org goals.
- Coach team to prioritize creating diverse talent pipelines, while fostering high touch relationships with active and passive candidates
- Work on critical leadership positions when needed.
- Develop ideas to pivot messaging, job descriptions, or any external facing content/events to help impact our ability to acquire talent
- Stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies and market movements, while facilitating training sessions with recruiters and leaders as it pertains to sourcing, interviewing, profile identification, process workflow, etc.
- Use funnel metrics which impact the business to drive actions and change management to address resource and operational challenges, while ensuring the recruiting process is fast, efficient, and human at all stages.
Who You Are:
- Experienced in 10+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting experience, preferable in the tech industry.
- Passionate about coaching others with 4+ years of direct management experience having managed a team 5+ recruiter/sourcers
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency to manage hiring targets
- Able to successfully navigate through ambiguity
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.