Product Manager II - Emerging Clouds
New York, New York, USA; Boston, Massachusetts, USA
As the Product Manager for Emerging Clouds at Datadog, you’ll own the vision, roadmap, and execution for the next set of clouds we should support at Datadog, beyond the hyperscalers. This is an exciting opportunity to understand the broader public cloud ecosystem and identify new cloud opportunities across different categories - full stack cloud providers, clouds at the edge, data clouds, and so on. The public cloud market segment continues to expand, and these emerging clouds are serving new customer segments and use cases. You’ll work closely with customers, these cloud partners, and with engineers and designers at Datadog to bring these new cloud integrations to life, directly impacting business growth. You’ll also partner with go-to-market teams to drive adoption across thousands of customers and continuously evolve the product roadmap to serve the needs of customers.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Work backwards from customers, analysts, and internal data to build out a business case and prioritized roadmap of emerging clouds to support
- Work closely with cloud partners, engineers and designers to define the roadmap for each cloud, the customer experience, and the integration architecture
- Lead the development and execution of the roadmap and run beta programs with customers as needed
- Work with multiple product teams within the Datadog to enable and empower them to integrate with emerging clouds
- Own the Emerging Clouds business and share insights, trends, and recommendations through business review documents
- Partner with Marketing and other GTM teams (within both Datadog and the cloud partners) to generate awareness and drive adoption of the cloud integrations you build
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Product Management (ideally working on integrations or a developer-focused product)
- You have hands on experience using multiple services from one or more of the major cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud) and possess a deep understanding (and interest) in software development, and emerging technologies
- You have sharp critical thinking and analytical skills and high bias for action, with an understanding of one-way and two-way door decisions
- You have strong communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike
- You are based in New York or Boston, or are willing to relocate before starting the job
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
Benefits & Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global Spring Health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $149,000 - $190,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.