Manager, GTM Strategy and Operations
Mexico City, Mexico
The GTM Strategy and Operations team implements process and scales operations for Datadog’s next phase of growth. We're a team of interdisciplinary thinkers leveraging diverse business backgrounds in management consulting, business development, law, investment management, investment banking, and tech to accelerate Datadog’s growth. You will work directly with Datadog’s most senior leaders to set corporate strategy, improve efficiency across the business, support data-driven decision-making, own complex operations and more.
In this role, you will drive a systems thinking approach to answering key questions about the business - leveraging economic research and business performance data for delivering insights that fuels Datadog’s next phase of growth. The ideal candidate is a proven team leader and an analytical problem solver who enjoys diving into data, gets excited about answering challenging questions, and can influence business stakeholders to take action based on their recommendations.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and inspire a new team of skilled professionals to execute on a variety of operational tasks to support our go-to-market organization
- Innovate and develop new processes to accurately execute key activities at scale, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in the team's operations
- Source, evaluate, and recruit top-tier talent with varying skills and backgrounds to build a diverse and highly effective team
- Leverage internal and external data to qualify and prioritize accounts which meet our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Oversee the accuracy and quality of work performed by the team, ensuring alignment with company standards and industry best practices
- Develop performance metrics and establish regular feedback mechanisms to monitor and enhance team performance
- Design and create engaging and effective training materials tailored to the specific needs of the team
- Instill a positive and inclusive team culture that reflects the company's values and encourages collaboration, creativity, and excellence
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree in technical or business domain
- 4-5 years of experience collaborating with GTM or sales teams and / or working with Salesforce CRM
- Previous leadership experience, demonstrating the ability to inspire, motivate, and manage a high-performing team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Natural curiosity and investigative mindset - driven to know “why”
- Experience working with large customer and product data
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Product training to develop understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.