Enterprise Customer Success Manager
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will proactively drive new product attachment and effective strong relationships across our largest and most strategic customers. You’ll advocate for the customer internally and focus on a positive customer experience. Interactions are rooted in relationship-management, first and foremost, while also advocating for growth opportunities. Enterprise Customer Success Managers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Enterprise Account Executive and Solution Engineering teams to onboard, train, and proactively drive adoption with our Enterprise customers
- Proactively build relationships with customers to achieve loyalty and advocacy within their organization
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Datadog teams (sales, support, enablement, product, finance, and legal)
- Own and project manage the on-boarding process for new customers
- Become a trusted advisor to the client and partner in building a clear and concise plan to meet their business goals
- Monitor and analyze usage trends to uncover renewal risks and identify opportunity for contract growth/optimization
Who You Are:
- Customer-centric with 3+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role
- Able to manage a wide portfolio of accounts rolling up to large enterprise corporate accounts
- Knowledgeable in working with Fortune 1000 companies and global brands across all industries
- A strong communicator with exceptional attention to detail and an ability to cater to a specific audience, including CTO, VP of Engineering and DevOps professionals
- Experienced in the B2B tech space or with SaaS companies
- Able to travel for customer onsite visits and events as required
- Experience working with Public Sector organizations is an advantage
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Best-in-breed onboarding
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Generous and competitive benefits package
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.