Corporate Marketing Manager, Security Analyst Relations
New York, New York, USA
How can you add value as the Analyst Relations Manager for cloud security product innovations at Datadog? You take a genuine love of analyst relations, combined with a resourceful, results-oriented, collaborative approach to your craft and communicate Datadog’s credibility and thought leadership attributes to the right industry analysts. You bring their perspective back into the company to help drive our product strategy and approach to the market, where you could potentially have a material impact on Datadog’s business. You will also counsel key stakeholders in product marketing and product management on best practices for engagement and relationship building and will be part of the larger analyst relations team, reporting to the Director of Corporate Marketing. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, let’s talk!
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do
- Build and execute an analyst relations strategy for Datadog’s security product innovations in close coordination with executive leadership, product, and product marketing teams to ensure Datadog is positioned as a leader in key industry research.
- Get to know, assess and address the needs of relevant analysts as it relates to their research and customer inquiries about Datadog’s security products.
- Manage a calendar of consistent analyst outreach to ensure relationship building that results in accurate and comprehensive coverage of Datadog, including project management of presentation requirements.
- Provide strategic guidance to both Product Management and Product Marketing personnel as it pertains to outreach and development of industry analysts relationships.
- Manage surveys and other deliverables related to analyst research reports, including cross-functional collaboration on submission content.
- Leverage security analyst research and relationships to provide supporting evidence to help Datadog’s salespeople close business. This includes understanding the research and reporting cycles of key analysts, as well as identifying, analyzing, producing and disseminating relevant information in a timely and digestible manner.
- Support Datadog personnel in need of analyst market research information to support/enhance their functions.
- Provide key direction for programs such as analyst participation at DASH (our annual user conference), executive relationship programs, strategic consulting sessions and appropriate analyst events.
- Manage one-to-many security industry analyst outreach, such as newsletters.
- Perform other related communications and/or marketing duties as appropriate.
Who You Are:
- An experienced analyst relationship professional with 3-5 years of experience successfully managing AR programs at an agency or in house.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity concepts, trends, and industry dynamics.
- Have hands-on experience in AR within the enterprise technology and security landscape e.g. Application Security, Vulnerability Management, Cloud Security, Security Analytics, DevSecOps, etc.
- Have compelling written and oral communication and storytelling skills, with the ability to create compelling and clear messaging.
- Project management comes naturally, creates team workback plans and makes sure they are worked to successful outcomes.
- Can multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines and be responsive to the needs of fellow Datadog team members and analysts.
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $93,750.00 to $131,250.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.