Product Marketing Manager - Cloud Integration
New York, New York, USA
Are you passionate about helping Enterprise customers realize the value of their Azure cloud investments? Are you looking for a place where you can grow your PMM career and be able to put your own stamp on how work gets done in the future? Datadog’s Product Marketing Managers get to work across new products and features that are mission critical to our customers' success and function as mini CMOs, impacting all areas of the business to help move Datadog forward.
If you’re looking to join a scaling Marketing Team that is customer-obsessed and values innovation & impact, we’re excited to hear from you.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds, and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive go-to-market strategy for Datadog’s Microsoft Azure business, the fastest-growing major public cloud provider
- Package and storytell Azure integrations, products, and feature launches into customer capabilities, use cases, and business outcomes, including at Microsoft events and DASH
- Own and report on top-of-funnel metrics for Datadog’s Azure business, including impacts on down-funnel product adoption
- Work cross functionally with product, sales, and customer success to increase product usage and customer adoption
- Enable our amazing sales & customer success teams to win new logos and expand upselling opportunities
- Develop pitch decks, ebooks, case studies, blogs, webinars, short-form demo videos, and customer testimonials
- Brainstorm, test, and scale out new or creative ways to reach Azure customers–from Enterprise executives to Infrastructure engineers
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of Product Marketing experience, specifically within Enterprise B2B SaaS
- Prior full-funnel go-to-market experience highly preferred
- Storyteller with the ability to communicate with a technical audience
- Demonstrated ability to develop content, collateral, product positioning and messaging, as well as enablement assets
- Passionate about SaaS, cloud computing, DevOps and product-led growth strategy.
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $123,000.00 to $172,200.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.