Senior Deal Desk Analyst
Denver, Colorado, USA; San Francisco, California, USA; Seattle, Washington, USA
As a Deal Desk Senior Analyst, you will work cross-functionally with our Sales Operations, Billing, Contracts and Legal teams to provide quoting and deal structuring support to the Global Sales Team. This will be a growth position as Datadog’s business continues to expand.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them
What You’ll Do:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Datadog’s licensing and pricing models to provide deal structuring and quoting support to our global sales teams
- Be a creative problem solver who finds a way to meet customers’ needs while adhering to Datadog’s selling policies
- Solve customer satisfaction issues following execution of the deal
- Actively negotiate deals directly with the customer as needed
- Work cross functionally across various stakeholder groups including legal, contracts, sales operations, order management, revenue, finance and product management
- Function as point of contact and subject matter expert for Sales on deal pricing matters
- Drive adherence to internal controls, protocols and business rules
Who You Are:
- Experienced in 4+ years of related processes such as sales operations, finance, sales strategy, and sales enablement
- Confident in deal structuring/quoting complex SaaS transactions for a fast-growing global company
- Knowledgeable of revenue recognition principles
- Comfortable representing the company to customers in negotiations and resolving customer satisfaction issues
- Strong in your attention to detail and communication skills
- Able to work and multi-task in fast paced, high pressure environment
- Data-driven with strong quantitative skills
- Experience with Salesforce and CPQ
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement match program
- Pet adoption assistance and insurance program
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $85,000.00 to $115,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.