Senior Partner Manager - Channels
Remote - UK
Datadog is a best-in-class SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. Built by engineers, for engineers, our monitoring and security platform is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops, and Security teams globally. Come join the team for an exciting opportunity to learn from top-level leaders and colleagues and grow alongside the company as we rapidly expand.
Datadog is an enterprise SaaS company featured in Forbes Cloud 100, Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology list and Forrester’s Intelligence Application and Service Monitoring Wave as a leader. Our Channels & Alliances Team’s charter is building and activating a strategic, differentiated and high-impact partner ecosystem for our best-of-breed multi-cloud monitoring product, one partner at a time.
We are looking for an experienced Partner Sales Manager to ignite partnerships by identifying and recruiting new partners for long-term success and foster ongoing relationships with key strategic partners, including Cloud MSPs, Cloud SIs, VARs and Public Cloud Services Providers. Our ultimate goal is building channels and alliances that drive new customer adoption and revenue. This is a great opportunity for you to join a high-growth cloud software company and help blaze the path for our company's expansion.
- Identify and recruit new strategic CSP/MSP and SI partners to drive revenue growth
- Enable and activate existing partners through training, planning and joint selling activities
- Coordinate the technical and marketing aspects of integrated partnership launches
- Host regular business reviews with partners to drive accountability and report on success metrics
- Work hand-in-hand with Datadog’s regional enterprise and commercial sales organizations
- Generate partner-sourced net-new sales pipeline and revenue
- Experienced in 7+ years of partner-facing, quota-carrying business development, strategic alliances, or channel sales at a cloud services or software as a service organization
- Proven in driving sales opportunities from lead generation to closure, effectively negotiating agreements and building long-lasting partnerships
- Able to quickly comprehend technical concepts and architectural scenarios, and explain them to others verbally and in writing
- Willing to travel 30-40% of the time
- Experience with systems management or monitoring
- Experience with partnerships supporting Containers and/or DevOps, particularly in a cloud environment
- Technical background/education
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for taking initiatives from ideation to impact
- Passion for fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable growth culture and environment
- Experience in identifying market opportunities with a track record of initiating go-to-market plans and sales follow-through
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.