Payroll Coordinator (APAC)
We’re hiring a Payroll Coordinator in Tokyo to assist with our Japanese payroll operations, ensuring that every employee is compensated accurately, punctually, and in strict accordance with local laws and regulations. You are a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual looking to work in a dynamic, collaborative, and innovative environment, where your contributions will make a significant impact. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the People team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Payroll Processing
- Leave Administration
- Maintain Time and Attendance processes
- Process Social and Labour Office papers including surveys
- Onboarding and Offboarding
- HIA admin
- Ad Hoc projects
Who You Are:
- You want to work in a team and for a tech company where it’s energetic, growth-focused, and every day feels purposeful.
- You have an understanding of payroll regulations in Japan.
- You’re proficient in both Japanese and English.
- You love to delve into data, be it timesheets, leave accruals or government surveys.
- Proficiency in using payroll software and systems. Experience with ADP, Workday, or similar platforms is preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets, eager to learn how to manage large datasets and create formulas and functions.
- Your keen eye for detail is matched only by your organizational prowess.
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.