Senior Manager, Product Marketing - Infrastructure
New York, New York, USA
Datadog is looking for a Senior Manager, Product Marketing to lead a team of talented product marketers in our rapidly growing Datadog Infrastructure Monitoring team. As the manager of the team, you will own and drive the development and execution of a go-to-market plan focused on acquiring, activating and growing customers for our category defining cloud infrastructure products.
This role will be a great fit for expert product marketers who can thrive in dynamic environments and love being both a player and coach.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.kplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage, mentor, and lead a small team of product marketers
- Own new product launches and capabilities to support the continued growth of Datadog for Infrastructure Monitoring
- Craft positioning and messaging that creates compelling product messages and content
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within marketing to plan and execute creative cloud security campaigns
- Become a trusted partner to product, sales, and advocacy teams and establish a continuous feedback loop around market trends, customer feedback, and competitive landscape
Who You Are:
- Experienced in 5+ years of product marketing or product management focused roles in B2B tech and demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of product marketing and all their strategic components
- Passionate about coaching others with 1+years of experience in building and leading a product marketing team
- Proven in your experience developing go-to-marketing strategy for products with self-serve motion
- Excellent in your written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a passion for storytelling
- Passionate about Tech and understand modern software system architecture, cloud computing DevSecops, and DevOps
- Cloud, SaaS, Data Center and specifically Container, Serverless and/or Infrastructure monitoring domain knowledge highly desired
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $169,000.00 - $225,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.