Manager, Technical Account Management (EMEA)
Paris, France; London, United Kingdom; Dublin, Ireland; Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The Technical Solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. Datadog is seeking a Manager to lead a team of talented Technical Account Managers (TAMs). TAMs are technical experts who provide paid “white glove” technical services to our largest customers by supporting, adopting and providing guidance over the comprehensive suite of products and features available at Datadog. A TAM is held in high regard as an expert and trusted advisor for how IT Operations translates to business value.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage, develop, and mentor a fast-paced team of TAMs with a Player / Coach approach
- Assist recruiting efforts to find and hire top talent within your region. Coach new hires during onboarding to ensure proper ramping of skills and capabilities
- Oversee successful onboarding, development and education of new and existing TAMs
- Streamline communication directly with TAM-assigned Datadog customers from a leadership perspective
- Plan and/or hold technical training sessions to provide technical guidance for some of our largest customers
- Work closely with the greater Technical Solutions leadership and other groups throughout the organization (Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Product) to tackle urgent matters and to implement process improvements
Who You Are:
- Passionate about people management and/or mentorship with previous experience leading a team
- Self-motivated, detail-attentive, and have a desire for continuous learning
- A critical thinker who defaults to a client-centric consultative approach
- Experienced in successful implementation of process and procedure in a scaling company
- Knowledgeable of current infrastructure and monitoring solutions and technologies
- Experienced in 5+ years in a Presales, Post Sales, Consultancy or adjacent customer facing role with a successful track record
- Experienced working in a startup and/or fast-paced organization
- Someone who studied a Computer Science or Engineering major, or equivalent experience
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Best-in-breed onboarding
- Generous global benefits
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- An inclusive company culture, able to join our Community Guilds and Inclusion Talks
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.