Product Manager II - Websites
New York, New York, USA; Boston, Massachusetts, USA
The Websites team is responsible for ensuring a seamless user experience for our prospects and existing customers in all our public websites, including http://datadoghq.com , our Documentation site, and DASH, our annual user conference.
As a Product Manager on the WebOps team, you will be working with stakeholders across Community, Marketing, Product, Legal, Pricing, Brand Design, Recruiting, and more to prioritize engineering efforts.
You’ll join at an ideal time to make a big impact as the team plans a full redesign of the Datadog websites’ user experience.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with brand design, marketing, leadership, community, product operations, and engineering to plan and launch a redesign of the Datadog public websites.
- Be accountable for business reporting and strategy related to the WebOps product ownership such as traffic, usage, funnel analysis, adoption, margins, etc.
- Be responsible for driving the WebOps team’s technical roadmap, and prioritizing competing initiatives from different departments based on quantitative and qualitative feedback, business objectives, research, and market trends.
- Scope, spec, and design new features, working with a cross-functional team of brand designers, engineers, department leads, Product marketing managers, and UX researchers.
- Establish KPIs and telemetry to measure the success of key initiatives to continuously improve efficiency, enable data-driven decision making, and ensure the best user experience possible for end-users.
Who You Are:
- An experienced Product Manager with a proven track record in the B2C space (or B2B on a consumer-focused product).
- You have a strong technical background and understanding of basic web and front-end technologies.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- You have a passion for fast-paced, high-growth environments scaling existing products, and prioritizing different competing initiatives.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We know not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global Spring Health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $149,000 to $190,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.