Product Marketing Manager - AI
New York, New York, USA
As a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) - AIOps, you will develop go-to-market strategy for new products and features, create the content that enables our sales and partner teams, and touch on all areas of the business while helping move Datadog forward. We give our Product Marketing Managers the opportunity to collaborate, investigate, and idealize how we can gear our product strategy to yield the highest results.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds, and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive go-to-market strategy for Datadog AIOps solutions.
- Create and update content (including technical and competitive) to support product launches, digital marketing campaigns, and industry events including our very own DASH.
- Increase product usage and adoption by collaborating with Product, Sales, Customer Success, and Partner Marketing to enable a variety of strategies including free trials, user focused onboarding, and co-marketing.
- Create, teach, maintain, and optimize sales enablement and LMS curricula to help increase our win ratio as well as land and upsell opportunities.
- Develop marketing assets including pitch decks, case studies, briefs, web pages, blog posts, webinars, short-form product videos, and customer testimonials to drive engagement with prospects.
- Lead cross-team projects when opportunities arise.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Marketer or Product Manager working on a product targeted towards IT, ITOps, or DevOps/SRE.
- A strong presenter and storyteller with an ability to command an audience.
- Intellectually curious with a BS in a STEM field or Marketing.
- Passionate about SaaS with an understanding of cloud computing, IT, ITOps, DevOps/SRE, and product-led growth strategy.
- Exceptional in writing skills with demonstrable prior experience in developing product messaging.
- Proven ability to navigate a complex organization and effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $123,000.00 - $172,200.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.