Senior Product Manager - Analytics Platform
New York, New York, USA; Boston, Massachusetts, USA
The platform team is an innovation center, building large scale, reliable, and efficient systems to deliver value across thousands of customers. As the Analytics Platform PM, you’ll own the vision, roadmap, and execution of the Datadog Analytics Platform.
You’ll work closely with product teams across Datadog, across the entire product portfolio to identify opportunities to generate customer value by spearheading cutting-edge features.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the end-to-end product management process for the Analytics Platform within Datadog.
- Define intake, storage, query and lifecycle capabilities to support a Data Lakehouse
- Prioritize data connectors offered by the platform (ingest, query-in-place)
- Define data and machine learning models to support insights and deliver customer value
- Enable versioning, governance and compliance for data stored and served by the platform
- Define and build data transformation capabilities for internal and external customers
- Define features for customers and developers with acute focus on scale, reliability and cost
- Deliver technical marketing literature to generate awareness and drive adoption of platform features.
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager leading the delivery of data related products in a cross functional environment.
- You have strong knowledge and experience working within a data analytics ecosystem.
- You have experience working with data pipelines, ETL processes/tools and Data Lakehouse
- You have hands on experience using multiple services from one or more large scale storage and/or query solutions
- You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $187,000 - $240,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.