Sales Development Intern (Denver)
Denver, Colorado, USA
Kick start your sales career as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) Intern. As a Sales Development Intern, you will focus on cultivating and qualifying leads. You will learn about Datadog’s product portfolio, our customers, their business challenges, as well as the Datadog sales process. You will get the opportunity to learn from your peers, leadership, and various departments as you work on an internship long project. Get ready to open the door in the tech space and launch your sales career!
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Take part in key learning opportunities across both product and sales cycle
- Work with the SDR team to help build out accounts in Salesforce by researching companies and key prospects for Datadog to sell into
- Identify and articulate the value behind Datadog’s product portfolio
- Engage in sales training sessions, team meetings, technique building, and professional development
Who You Are:
- Targeting a 2024 full-time start date
- In process of receiving or have a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Sales, Communications, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, or Business
- Motivated by a career in sales and someone with a desire to succeed alongside teammates
- Comfortable with being able to learn from rejection
- Excellent in your verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Positive and self-motivated as an individual with high level of enthusiasm with an innate curiosity to learn
Benefits & Growth:
- Healthy work/life balance
- Continuous Sales training and potential career growth
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture with the opportunity to join our Community Guilds
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $41,600 to $41,600, and may include additional compensation elements. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, paid time off, and benefits related to traveling and relocation, if eligible.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.