At Datadog, People Operations is more than just human resources—it’s a data-driven team dedicated to constantly improving the way we hire, develop, and support our most valuable asset: our people. Our People Operations team are strategic problem solvers who work closely with leadership and employees to ensure that Datadog keeps scaling smoothly and remains a great place to work.
The EMEA Payroll Specialist is responsible for ensuring payroll compliance on the EMEA payroll. The candidate will be expected to work closely with the local payroll providers in order to ensure payroll deadlines and objectives, quality of service and operational performance. The current EMEA region has its major entities in the UK, France, Ireland, Germany and the Netherlands.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds, and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the preparation and processing of EMEA payroll information ensuring data accuracy and observation of deadlines
- Assist with calculation of payroll input data where necessary
- Provide calculation/cost estimate on specific data (vacation accruals, profit sharing, leaver’s cost…)
- Assist in the opening of new EMEA countries, payroll audits and employee queries
- Demonstrate ability to create process improvements and implement them
- Continually improve internal controls to ensure proper treatment and compliance of all payroll transactions
Who You Are:
- Excellent knowledge and comprehensiveness of Irish payroll with EMEA experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with an IPASS qualification
- Fluent in English
- Service-oriented attitude and ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn, critical thinking, problem solving and judgment skills-
- Individual should have high energy with the ability to organize/prioritize workload
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous benefits and competitive salary
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds
- Work in a (truly) international environment
- Good opportunity to learn about international payroll
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.