Financial Transformation Analyst
New York, New York, USA
The Financial Transformation team focuses on the digital transformation of the finance department. As a Financial Transformation Analyst, you will be working cross-functionally with finance/operations teams to identify areas for improvement, driving conversations with key stakeholders to design, implement new or updated processes and assist with building out reporting and insights about the business. In this role, you will focus on the automation and process improvement of various finance related processes. This role will also work hand-in-hand with our financial systems and business systems teams to ensure streamlined data flow within finance and operational processes.
This role will have high visibility into multiple parts of the organization, including but not limited to Finance, Accounting, Business Operations and Business Systems. The work will have a high impact on the various department’s planned goals. Financial Transformation Analysts have the opportunity to grow their careers in Systems and Finance.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, design and build systems-native solutions that accelerate operational improvements throughout the finance organization
- Operate as the point of contact for the maintenance and improvement of key high-value low effort tasks
- Drive the creation and maintenance of business process flows and related training materials and deliver to relevant Accounting & Finance team members
- Take an active role in projects for multiple departments including design and building ‘in-house applications’, Tableau dashboards and supporting end users with all testing phases
- Assist with report building and researching further insights with the FP&A and Investor Relation teams
- Manage and review in-bound tickets to ensure they meet business requirements
- Ability to create positive relationships and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting research, analysis, and development of new concepts and emerging technologies
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years of experience on a financial transformation OR internal analytics / business analytics team
- Hands-on, love new challenges, and love to improve existing processes
- High aptitude for problem solving and solution design
- Ability to manage varied and at times conflicting stakeholder needs and requirements for new initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business administration
- Experience in Salesforce.com and Tableau required. Netsuite experience a plus
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- High income earning opportunities based on self performance
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $71,000.00 - $103,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.