Senior Order Operations Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Sales Operations Analyst to join our evolving Sales Operations team to support and help scale our Sales team. The ideal candidate has ample experience working cross-functionally to support a growing sales organization, both tactically and strategically, from a process and execution standpoint. This person enjoys collaborating with others, while also driving adoption of processes and tools to increase sales productivity for the betterment of the company.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with Sales Operations Leadership, Sales Customer Success, Marketing and Enablement teams to maximize sales efficiency and initiate process improvements
- Work cross functionally with sales, channel, customer success and sales engineering teams in APAC to ensure consistency across processes globally. Create a training cadence and ensure all teams are supported in their day to day and ramping accordingly
- Take an active role in training all new sales hires and other team members on
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies in APAC processes and work with the sales operations team to find resolution
- Drive adherence to internal controls, protocols and business rules of engagement
- Work on occasional analytical projects in analyzing trends and opportunities
- Provide daily ad hoc training and sales support related to Salesforce and various third party tools
- Expand upon documentation of current sales process and identify areas where strategic automation is required to drive scale or velocity
Who You Are:
- Experienced in 3+ years working in Sales Operations or a relevant field with 5+ years experience working in a corporate environment
- Incredibly attentive to detail
- Strong in your communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Familiar with using Salesforce
- Data-driven with strong quantitative skills highly preferred
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive health benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
RECRUITER TAG GOES HER
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.