Manager I, Enterprise IT Support
Denver, Colorado, USA
The Enterprise IT Support team is a globally distributed team that supports all Datadog employees from their first day with the company and beyond. The teams work closely with stakeholders all across Datadog to ensure we are providing the best possible support to our end users and to continuously improve the services we offer. The IT Support team provides high touch, white glove support to all of our employees, with a focus on proactive and prompt service.
As a Manager 1 for Enterprise IT Support, you will be responsible for hiring, growing and managing a team of Enterprise IT Support Technicians. You will provide guidance, manage performance quantitatively, and serve as a point of escalation. You will build strong relationships across the organization in order to advance the team and company mission.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage, mentor, and recruit for the Enterprise IT Support team
- Hold the team accountable to SLOs and KPIs to ensure the help desk gives quick and accurate support
- Create and update policies, standards and procedures
- Facilitate a culture of end user self service through innovative programs, software, documentation and other resources
- Serve as a point of escalation on IT Support issues
Who You Are:
- A leader with experience managing an IT team at an organization with 1000 or more employees
- Someone with an incredible attention to detail
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- You love helping people
- Experienced in working and communicating effectively in a fast-paced, high growth, distributed organization.
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We know not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities for internal mobility
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Free global mental health benefit through Spring Health
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $102,000 - $131,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.