Senior Security Engineer - Core Security Response
Paris, France; Madrid, Spain; Lisbon, Portugal
We're looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join our Core Security Response team. The team's mission is to respond to Security Incidents and provide actionable Threat Intelligence for Datadog’s internal operations. Operating without a Security Operations Center, we incorporate a distributed approach and automation to enable ourselves to tackle our mission’s challenges. As a Senior Security Engineer for the Core Security Response team, you will help mature our Security Incident Response and Threat Intelligence programs. You will work closely with teams across Engineering and Security to champion the team’s incident response and threat intelligence endeavors. You will build and own solutions to aid in responding to security incidents, automating the incident response lifecycle and build a strong threat intelligence program.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships that it builds, the creativity it brings to the table, and the collaboration of being together. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our employees can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with engineering teams to understand gaps in the Incident Response process
- Incorporate internal and external data into the Threat Intelligence platform for analysis and drive efforts at Datadog based on the Threat Intel data
- Provide technical leadership for design and implementation of Incident Response and Threat Intelligence systems and programs.
- Participate in and be a vital member of the Security Incident Response program
- Mentor more junior engineers on the team to develop their skills
Who You Are:
- Deeply knowledgeable in Security Incident Response and Threat Intelligence
- Production experienced with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, or Azure
- Knowledgeable in handling infrastructure with code because automation lets you focus on the more difficult and rewarding problems
- Highly experienced in coding in Golang or Python
- Comfortable in relevant security research or open source contributions
- Knowledgeable and experienced with Kubernetes and/or Terraform
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.