Customer Success Associate
As a Customer Success Associate, you will train, drive adoption, and identify growth opportunities across a high volume of Datadog customers to ensure successful product use and retention. You’ll be an advocate for the customer internally and focus on providing a positive experience for a high volume of accounts. Associates follow a well-defined methodology to identify the customer’s unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product. As we scale our Customer Success team, furthering personal development and team success is a top priority.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and qualify opportunities to expand small customers existing Datadog footprint
- Successfully execute full sales cycle for identified upsell opportunities with concentrated book of customers
- Troubleshoot on issues to ensure a positive customer experience and continued product adoption
- Proactively work with customers to find expansion opportunities and increase loyalty and retention
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Datadog teams (support, product, finance, and legal)
- Act as advisor to customers to ensure they’re leveraging the solution effectively
Who You Are:
- Customer-minded, always trying to provide the most value possible
- Driven and motivated by a career in sales with a strong desire to grow a career in customer success
- A strong communicator (written and verbal) with excellent attention to detail
- Experienced in independently negotiating contract terms and overcoming pricing objections for up-sell/cross sell activities
- A self-starter who can multitask and adapt to changing situations
- Strong with time management and feel confident working in a high volume, high velocity role
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Best-in-breed onboarding
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.