Senior Enterprise IT Support Technician
The Enterprise IT Support team is a globally distributed team that supports all Datadog employees from their first day with the company and beyond. The teams work closely with stakeholders all across Datadog to ensure we are providing the best possible support to our end users and to continuously improve the services we offer. The IT Support team provides high touch, white glove support to all of our employees, with a focus on proactive and prompt service.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds, and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Handle general ticketing, account management, and problem escalation, and participate in the On-Call rotation to provide support to users who are in need of urgent assistance.
- Identify trends, be a key contributor to fixing issues, and work on company wide projects impacting all employees
- Support unified communications needs for Datadog employees in conference rooms and other common areas
- Create and maintain internal and user facing documentation
- Conduct new hire IT orientations covering policies, best practices and services used within Datadog
- Maintain hardware and software inventory & work with other teams to determine best practices and policies for management & replenishment.
- Mentor and train new team members
Who You Are:
- You enjoy helping people and providing top of the line customer support
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You have experience in providing detailed support under high pressure settings in a corporate environment
- You want to work in a fast paced, high growth startup environment
- You’ve used Google Workspace and other common SaaS applications such as Slack, Zoom, Trello, RingCentral and Jamf to administer & manage user accounts
- You have experience managing medium to large IT related projects
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.