Senior Manager, IT Operations
New York, New York, USA; Boston, Massachusetts, USA
The IT Operations team is responsible for several functional areas that serve our employees. We are committed to providing secure and scalable solutions for our employees to enable them to do their best work. We do this by supporting a portfolio of SaaS applications, identity and access management, managing a vast fleet of employee endpoints, and building the technical infrastructure and audio visual experiences that enable our collaboration in our offices.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships that it builds, the creativity it brings to the table, and the collaboration of being together. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our employees can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and develop a combination of managers and individual contributors
- Own the relationship with Office Operations and other employee-focused teams to build a strong collaborative relationship
- Design and drive efficiencies in the process and technology in the audio visual, SaaS and Endpoint Engineering teams
- Help create the strategy, roadmap and quarterly goals
- Work closely with our vendors on procurement, design and ongoing project management for office builds and upgrades
- Create and update policies, standards and procedures
Who You Are
- At least seven years experience in IT (SaaS, Office Technology, Endpoints)
- At least three years managing large cross functional IT projects
- Experienced as a people manager for multiple teams
- Experienced managing several complex projects and office builds across multiple geographies
- Someone with strong problem solving & technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We know not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $170,000 to $218,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.