Senior Life Cycle Marketing Manager
New York, New York, USA
Datadog is looking for an experienced Lifecycle Marketing Manager to develop and manage all aspects of our lead nurture strategy and database segmentation. You will act as air traffic control for all integrated marketing campaigns into our marketing database, and will lead the charge in designing programs and processes that enable the movement of leads through the funnel and ensure all touchpoints are optimized for down funnel conversion. Further, you will own the reporting, measurement, and optimization across all marketing channels and integrated campaigns.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the marketing database, and ensure that leads move as efficiency as possible from creation to closure.
- Manage the segmentation of the database to maximize campaign volume.
- Utilize data-driven insights to cross functionally inform and optimize marketing investments, with the overarching objective of understanding how various marketing campaigns (digital, events, traditional etc) impact key performance indicators
- Report on and visualize campaign performance at macro and micro levels
- Drive accountability throughout the marketing team by measuring the impact of marketing programs on pipeline generation
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (Master’s degree a plus)
- 3-5+ years leading segmentation, optimization and/or marketing analytics functions
- Salesforce and Marketo experience highly desired, SQL a plus
- Strong understanding of attribution models, regression analysis and reporting platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $125,000.00 - $170,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.