Senior Procurement Analyst
New York, New York, USA
- Manage the Vendor Onboarding process from start to finish
- Support the Procurement Operations team with contract terms and conditions reviews
- Act as a face of Procurement Operations by providing assistance to internal and external stakeholders
- Make an impact by ensuring our Procurement system processes are operating at optimal levels
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and manage the Vendor Onboarding process which includes but is not limited to: reviewing requests for data accuracy, consistently following up on stagnant requisitions, liaising with vendors and our internal Datadog teams, ensuring adherence to SLAs, communicating statues to requestors and vendors, solving for bottlenecks, communicating deficiencies and being the point of contact for the process and system overall
- Support the existing Procurement Operation team reviewing contract terms and conditions to ensure they align with our Datadog standards through the use of playbooks, guidelines and industry knowledge
- Handle multiple aspects of the Procurement process such as operational organization, managing team Kanban boards and aligning on communications
- Understand business objectives so as to generate project information, action items, schedule, reporting and deliverables for the team
- Assist team in ad-hoc procurement and sourcing projects as needed
- Consistently field inquiries from internal staff and vendors and subsequently train those employees on procurement policies, processes, procedures and best practices
- Act as the back-up for sending agreements for signature and entering in purchase requisitions and change orders
Who You Are:
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role or capacity
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A self-starter that is interested in growing with a team and taking on new challenges as they arise
- Must have experience redlining agreements and managing vendor onboarding
- Must have excellent writing, communication skills, the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
- Attention to detail is a must
- Experience with Coupa, Jira, Graphite, Tableau, and Excel a plus
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Employee-focused best in class onboarding
- Internal mentor and cross-departmental buddy program
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $89,000.00 - $130,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.