Director, GTM Enablement & Business Value
As Director of Go-To-Market Enablement & Business Value you will lead a team to define and deliver the enablement strategy in APAC for all of Datadog’s customer-facing teams in this fast-growing region. We seek an inspirational people leader who can attract and coach exceptional talent while building a vision and culture for the team. You will partner with senior leaders across the business to define their enablement needs and help your team distill and deliver on priorities that will truly make a difference to Datadog’s bottom line performance. You are someone who thrives in ambiguous and high-growth environments who excels at setting vision and strategy but also enjoys being “in the weeds'' in operations with a high level of attention to detail.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds, and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them
What You’ll Do:
- People leadership: Lead a cross-functional team comprised of sales and technical enablement and business value team members who are charged with creating scalable and effective training solutions to help customer-facing teams at Datadog succeed
- Thought leadership: Build the regional GTM Enablement and Business Value strategy and roadmap by aligning with an evolving global strategy out of HQ, partnering with APAC leadership to customize the regional approach where needed
- Execute on plans: Build consensus around your roadmap and bring it to life with best-in- class trainings and enablement programming
- Stakeholder management: Own the relationship with APAC senior leadership in sales (i.e. Pre and Post sales) and technical solutions (i.e. Sales Engineering, Support Engineering, Technical Account Management) to identify enablement opportunities and priorities for the region
- Operationalize everything: Design robust systems that will scale as we growth our go-to-market headcount
- Data-driven: measure the success of our enablement programs; identify skill set, knowledge and training program gaps in the field
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of work experience (with at least several years in a sales/technical sales, business value, strategy or an enablement role)
- 3+ years of experience leading people in highly complex / ambiguous environments
- Proven track record of building and maintaining scalable programs
- Operational thinker: you thrive executing on clear plans and improving systems
- Agile mindset: proven ability to iterate from minimum viable products
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator: you make the complex simple
- Strong quantitative skills: you like to run your own salesforce reports and debate data with your partners and stakeholders
- BA/BS degree required
- Fluent in Japanese
- Advanced degree such as an MBA or masters
- Experience in building effective programs at a high-growth SaaS or technology company
- Knowledge of DevOps or cloud technologies
- Experience enabling GTM teams particularly with a structured methodology
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.