Director, Enterprise Sales (ASEAN)
You will be required to recruit, develop, manage and mentor a team of highly successful Enterprise Account Executives who are responsible for driving new business through the full sales cycle.
- Manage, hire, train and ramp a team of Enterprise Sales Executives responsible for new and expansion bookings
- Achieve annual Enterprise bookings quota with monthly and quarterly targets
- Develop and manage Enterprise Sales Executives on productivity metrics such as deal size, win rate, and forecast accuracy as well as how to lead a customer through a proactive sales cycle
- Coach Sales Executives through building executive relationships with Named Enterprise accounts in their territories and through complex Enterprise deals and negotiations
- Shape the direction of the go-to market strategy and execution for your region
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Product and Success to build targeted messaging and collateral, and mapping a customer journey for the specific business needs of your region
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings
- Support direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings. Engaging other corporate resources as required
- Experienced in building and managing a high performing Enterprise Sales team for a B2B technology company in ASEAN
- A strong relationship builder with 5+ years of overall Enterprise sales experience working with Enterprise sized organisations (5000+ employees) in the ASEAN region
- Strong knowledge of modern IT technologies, processes, and personas: e.g Cloud, microservices, devops, SaaS, containerisation, SRE
- Confident in managing complex sales processes with multiple stakeholders and negotiations with pricing based on business value, legal and procurement
- Knowledgeable in selling to C-level executives within the technology sector
- Experienced in managing and coaching sales teams to meet and exceed their sales quotas
- Passionate about developing others with a successful track record as an individual contributor and can share relevant and complex closing experience with a growing team
- High income earning opportunities based on self performance
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous and competitive medical benefits package
- Retirement savings match
- Pet adoption and insurance program
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.