Senior Product Manager - Azure Integrations
New York, New York, USA; Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Senior Product Manager - Microsoft Azure
As the Senior Product Manager for Microsoft Azure, you’ll own the vision, roadmap, and execution for our integrations with Azure. You’ll work closely with a diverse set of customers to understand how they manage their Azure and hybrid cloud environments, what services they’re using, and how Datadog can help them observe, govern, and operate their IT environments better. You’ll work with product teams across Datadog and Azure to identify opportunities to improve our existing integrations and create new ones, and you’ll partner with engineers, designers, and go-to market teams to drive adoption across thousands of customers.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Gather insights from customers, product teams at Azure, analysts, and internal data to become an expert on how customers are adopting Azure
- Define the product roadmap for what integrations to build, how to improve the set up and onboarding experience, and reduce the time to value for customers
- Build relationships with other Datadog product teams and identify opportunities to broaden product portfolio coverage of Azure products
- Build relationships with Azure product teams to ensure Datadog has the deepest and broadest observability coverage for Azure products and features
- Identify areas to help Datadog customers improve their operational and governance posture on Azure to meet corporate security, regulatory, and IT governance requirements
- Partner with Marketing and other GTM teams (within both Datadog and Azure) to generate awareness and drive adoption of Datadog’s solutions
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Product Management (ideally working on integrations or a developer-focused product)
- You have hands on experience using multiple services from one or more of the major cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- You possess a deep understanding (and interest) in software development and emerging technologies
- You have sharp critical thinking and analytical skills as well as the ability to link the product roadmap with business objectives
- You have strong communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
Benefits & Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global Spring Health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $187,000 - $240,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.