Senior Sales Enablement Manager - Enterprise Sales
New York, New York, USA
At Datadog, our Enterprise Sales team drives business with the largest and most complex companies worldwide. Our sellers typically have years of experience landing and growing large scale contracts, and are urgent to grow their skills further. Datadog is looking for a strategically focused Sales Enablement Senior Curriculum Manager to build, deploy, and manage enablement programs that ensure our global Enterprise sales teams have the skills, resources and tools for their role.
In this position, you will partner with Enterprise sales teams around the world to build an end-to-end enablement curriculum and create best-in-class onboarding and everboarding programs tailored to our most experienced sellers by region and industry. You will leverage various data points plus your deep understanding of sales performance to develop strategic coaching and interventions customized for Enterprise sellers. This role will also play a critical role in the design and development of major cross-functional programs that impact sellers across all major businesses. This role reports to the Director of Sales Enablement Curriculum and Strategy.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You'll Do:
- Design, build and implement Enterprise learner journeys – including onboarding, everboarding, on-demand resources, and manager development – that are tailored by region and industry
- Own stakeholder relationships and collaborate cross-functionally with key business partners globally in Enterprise Sales to define requirements, KPIs, and delivery timelines
- Drive the design and implementation of major cross-functional sales programs and initiatives in partnership with stakeholders and the Enablement team.
- Build and manage ongoing training and certification programs for Enterprise sellers. Establish the cadence/need for recertification
- Strategize, develop, and deliver effective enablement for high-impact Enterprise playbooks in collaboration with Sales leadership, Product Marketing and other stakeholders
- Design virtual, in-person, on-demand and ad hoc learning experiences and resources to support a dynamic and blended approach to Enterprise sales
- Work with Growth Strategy teams to gather data and insights to identify key learning opportunities and gaps
- Design, track, measure, and innovate efficiency and efficacy of training, tools and processes for Enterprise enablement programs. Drive recommendations for ongoing improvements across stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- 6-8 years in revenue enablement, sales, go-to-market, learning and development (bonus points for a combination!)
- Experience in Enterprise Sales or Enterprise Sales Enablement
- Experience with Sales methodologies, processes, and enablement best practices such as customer journey, curriculum creation, competency-based program design, program evaluation
- Demonstrated project management experience creating alignment with cross-functional teams and delivering quality product on short timeframes
- Experience applying adult learning methodologies to design live, virtual and on-demand learning content and evaluate the success of a learning experience
- High ownership: You won’t be satisfied until every GTM function achieves their potential
- Experience developing dynamic and engaging trainings for various audiences
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator: You make the complex simple
- Team oriented and empathetic: You can work with leaders, analysts, engineers, reps, marketing, your own team, whomever!
- Scrappy and entrepreneurial: You enjoy building and iterating, and don’t mind getting messy
- BA / BS required
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global Spring Health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
- Giving programs
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $117,000.00 - $172,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.