Manager, Customer Success - LATAM
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
We’re looking for a Manager of Customer Success to hire, coach, and manage a team of Customer Success Managers. Your team is responsible for the customer relationship, renewals, and growth across our existing customer base. This is an opportunity to join a company that’s a leader in the space, and contribute impactful work.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage, lead, mentor and train a team of Customer Success Managers focused on our LATAM customer base
- Coach your team to proactively build relationships with LATAM customers with the goal of retaining and growing customer footprint
- Identify growth opportunities within assigned accounts and ensure high renewal rates
- Serve as escalation point between customers and internal Datadog teams to ensure customer success and adoption
- Act as an internal advocate for our customers putting their best interests first
Who You Are:
- Experienced in 5+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role in the SaaS space
- Confident in managing a high performing team of Customer Success Managers
- Customer-centric and have a customer-first mindset and approach to all interactions both internal and external
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Able to complete and influence the full cycle sales process
- Knowledgeable about the B2B tech space or with subscription based software, preferred
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- High income earning opportunities based on self performance
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous and competitive benefits package
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $120,000.00 - $136,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.