Manager, Commercial Sales (UKI)
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Datadog is a cloud-scale monitoring software company. Our highly successful commercial sales team has doubled our revenue YOY and has no plans on slowing down! This is an opportunity to join a team that’s disrupting a market which will experience 300% growth in the next few years. Our Commercial Sales Manager will provide strategy, mentorship, and guidance for a team of Account Executives who are responsible for driving new business through full cycle sales.
- Manage, coach and scale a team of Account Executives
- Lead team to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Monitor sales performance: activity, pipelines, forecasts, and closed-deals to ensure quota attainment
- Manage the sales funnel from lead to close and create metrics to improve performance
- Drive lead penetration, high activity standards, and pipeline management
- Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly team forecasts
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing to maximize revenue growth
- Participate in hiring and interviewing process, as well as training and ramp-up of new team members
- An experienced sales manager with 3-5 years of experience in tech sales
- A top performer with a consistent track record of exceeding targets as an individual contributor
- Experienced managing an outbound sales team in all areas of the sales cycle
- Able to accurately forecast team performance
- Motivated with a desire to learn and have a strong work ethic
- Continuously provide product training
- Offer best of breed on-boarding
- Train you on sales methodologies (MEDDIC and CoM)
- Offer highly competitive benefits
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
Datadog is a best-in-class SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. Built by engineers, for engineers, our monitoring and security platform is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops, and Security teams globally. Come join the team for an exciting opportunity to learn from top-level leaders and colleagues and grow alongside the company as we rapidly expand.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.