Senior SaaS Administrator - Enterprise IT Operations
New York, New York, USA
The IT Operations - SaaS team is responsible for the SaaS landscape that Datadog employees around the world use on a daily basis to successfully do their jobs. As a Senior SaaS Administrator for the Enterprise IT Operations - SaaS team, you will maintain and improve SaaS services at Datadog such as Jira, Confluence, Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom and hundreds of other SaaS applications.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Configure, troubleshoot, monitor, and administer our catalog of SaaS applications
- Maintain SSO and identity provider integrations in SaaS applications
- Create complex Jira workflows including project workflows, security schemes, screen schemes, and permission and notification schemes
- Collaborate with our Engineering and Business Systems teams to improve SaaS experiences for our users
- Serve as a point of escalation for the IT Support team on SaaS-related issues and participate in an on-call rotation
- Maintain documentation related to SaaS application policies, procedures, and features
Who You Are:
- You have experience managing and administering Atlassian applications (Jira and Confluence)
- You have experience implementing SSO with an identity provider (SAML and OAuth)
- You have experience in administering Google Workspace and other common SaaS applications such as Slack and Zoom
- You have a proven ability to create policies and guidelines to enforce SaaS best practices
- You are familiar with regulated environments including SOC II, SOX and FedRAMP
- You have a passion for learning new tools and technologies while working in a fast-paced, high growth startup environment
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $140,000 to $180,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.