Senior Product Manager- Referential Data Platform
New York, New York, USA; Boston, Massachusetts, USA
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships that it builds, the creativity it brings to the table, and the collaboration of being together. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our employees can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
As the Product Manager, Referential Data Platform, you’ll own the vision, roadmap, and execution of platform initiatives. You’ll work closely with product teams across Datadog, across the entire product portfolio to identify opportunities to generate customer value by spearheading cutting-edge features. The platform team is an innovation center, building large scale, reliable, and efficient systems to deliver value across thousands of customers.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Define the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for the Platform.
- Build relationships with other Datadog product teams and identify opportunities to deliver customer value.
- Gather customer insights across Datadog to innovate the platform.
- Define features for customers and developers with acute focus on scale, reliability and cost
- Deliver technical marketing literature to generate awareness and drive adoption of platform features.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Product Management (ideally working on storage/indexing/metrics technologies for a developer-focused product)
- You possess a deep understanding (and interest) in software development, systems engineering and emerging technologies
- You have hands on experience using multiple services from one or more large scale storage solutions e.g. S3, MongoDB, SnowFlake)
- You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $187,000 - $240,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.