Territory Partner Sales Manager
Seoul, South Korea
Our Channels & Alliances Team’s charter builds and activates a strategic, differentiated and high-impact partner ecosystem for our best-of-breed multi-cloud monitoring product, one partner at a time. As a Partner Sales Manager, you will build channels and alliances that drive new customer adoption and revenue by identifying and recruiting new partners for long-term success and foster ongoing relationships with key strategic partners, including VARs, Cloud SIs, Cloud MSPs and Public Cloud Services Providers.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and recruit new strategic SI, Reseller & MSP partners to drive revenue growth
- Enable and activate existing partners through training, planning and joint selling activities
- Coordinate the technical and marketing aspects of integrated partnership launches
- Host regular business reviews with partners to drive accountability and report on success metrics
- Work hand-in-hand with Datadog’s regional enterprise and commercial sales organizations
- Generate partner-sourced net-new sales pipeline and revenue
Who You Are:
- Experienced in 7+ years of partner-facing, quota-carrying business development, strategic alliances, or channel sales at a cloud services or software as a service organization
- Proven in driving sales opportunities from lead generation to closure, effectively negotiating agreements and building long-lasting partnerships
- Able to quickly comprehend technical concepts and architectural scenarios, and explain them to others verbally and in writing
- Willing to travel 20-30% of the time
- Professional English language skills + Native in Korean
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- High income earning opportunities based on self performance
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.