Enterprise IT Technician
Paris, France; Dublin, Ireland
The Enterprise IT Support team is responsible for the hardware and software that Datadog employees around the world use on a daily basis to successfully do their jobs. This means supporting thousands of endpoint devices such as macOS, iOS, Chrome OS and Windows. In addition you will support software as a service (SaaS) solutions like G Suite, Slack, Zoom, Jamf, and more. As an Enterprise IT Technician for the IT Support team, you will help ensure our ever growing user base has everything they need to do their job. You will onboard new hires, support existing ones, and make sure the technology in our offices is working.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds, and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide amazing day to day hardware and software technical support for our employees
- Deploy laptops as part of onboarding and refresh cycles
- Assist with new hire orientations covering policies, best practices and services used within Datadog
- Handle general ticketing, account management, and problem escalation
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
- Support unified communications needs for Datadog employees in conference rooms and other common areas
- Create and maintain internal and user facing documentation
- Participate in deployment and security related projects
- Participate in the IT Support on call rotation
Who You Are:
- You love helping people
- You have supported Apple devices such as Macbooks and iPads
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You are fascinated by the way things work and love to learn
- You want to work in a fast-paced, high growth startup environment
- You’ve used G Suite and other common SaaS applications
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.