Manager II, Enterprise IT Support
New York, New York, USA
The Enterprise IT Support team is a globally distributed team that supports all Datadog employees from their first day with the company and beyond. The teams work closely with stakeholders all across Datadog to ensure we are providing the best possible support to our end users and to continuously improve the services we offer. The IT Support team provides high touch, white glove support to all of our employees, with a focus on proactive and prompt service.
As the leader for Enterprise IT Support, you will be responsible for hiring, growing and managing multiple teams across our offices. You will help set the team’s strategy and roadmap, provide guidance, manage performance quantitatively, and serve as a point of escalation. You will build strong relationships across the organization in order to advance the team and company mission.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage, mentor and recruit for the IT Support teams globally.
- Partner closely with stakeholders across the company to understand their needs and adapt your teams to support them.
- Drive the overall performance of the IT Support team, holding the team accountable to metrics and outcomes.
- Bring new ideas and challenge the existing standards by which the team works, pushing the team to continuously improve and scale as Datadog grows.
Who You Are:
- A leader with a breadth of experience in leading a large IT Support organization, with a passion for a high touch end user experience.
- An experienced people manager comfortable leading geographically distributed teams, delegating effectively and maintaining a high level of technical and operational excellence.
- You’re adept at managing people through a combination of clear communication, performance management, a track record of successful and rapid execution, and an ambitious vision.
- Experienced in working and communicating effectively in a fast-paced, high growth, distributed organization.
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $128,000 to $164,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.